Everything you want to know about panel blinds in Perth
For those who don’t have the faintest idea about what panel blinds are, these are a modern variation of the traditional vertical blinds and slide across a multichannel track. The fabric panels come with a heavy bottom bar, giving it a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance. These are great for large windows, patio doors, or even as room dividers for privacy or for controlling the amount of light that goes into the room. When open, the blinds stack behind one another, allowing maximum light to enter the premises.
Panel blinds in Perth generally come in a 5-channel track and look like giant vertical blind slats. However, the number of channels or panel pieces actually depends on the width of the window or the width of the blinds that you choose.
Advantages of using panel blinds in Perth
- Perhaps the most important benefit of using panel blinds is the ease of use. The mechanism is fairly easy to operate, and thus, both children and adults can use the blinds.
- Since the panels roll in from the sides, they do not come in the way of people trying to enter through the patio door if that is where you plan on installing the panels.
- Panel blinds are great for people who prefer eco-friendly options for their homes. That said, these are fairly easy to install on windows and doors of all sizes, making them quite handy, as most other forms of blinds are not suited for big windows.
- Though generally well-suited for sliding glass doors and windows, you can also use these with hinged doors and even French doors.
- Panel blinds offer tons of customisation options. You can select from a wide range of colours and fabrics for the blinds – something that complements the look and décor of your room. In fact, you can even use block materials for the same, just in case you want to block complete sunlight.
- The panels are fairly easy to remove and install. It is perhaps why these are such a hit in Perth! So, you can always have different fabrics ready for panels for the different seasons of the year, or even for themed parties.
- These give an elegant and contemporary look to the rooms where they are installed.
- These are a cost-effective window treatment that is fairly durable and lasts really long if you take proper care of the panels.
Difference between panel blinds and vertical blinds
- Light control and privacy: Panel glides are made up of fabric that stack behind one another when open. When closed, they form a fabric screen blocking the sunlight completely or partially, depending on the type of fabric used. On the other hand, vertical blinds are great for controlling privacy, sunlight entering a room, and can almost fit any type of windows.
- Aesthetic: Panel blinds are great for being used as room dividers or for simply heightening the aesthetic value of rooms. These come in stylish textures and colours, thus looking chic and modern. Vertical blinds too are quite flexible in terms of colour and textures, and you can even match them to the walls of your room. However, they’re also quite sleek and can be tailored to fit any window shape.
- Temperature control: Panel blinds in Perth are used to regulate the temperature of the room, however, vertical blinds aren’t as environmentally sustainable, and transfer more heat than the former.
- Repairs and pricing: Panel glides are fairly easy to repair. The fact that they can be removed and installed with ease is what makes them all the more popular. Moreover, Panel blinds in Perth come in different price ranges, so it’s easy to lay hands on one that suits your needs and budget. While vertical blinds too are quite repairable, they aren’t quite as cost-effective or easy to use.
Why choose us for panel blinds installation in Perth?
Benefits of Choosing
Get a Free Quotation
Can not recommend Kevin enough - top service and fantastic quality.
We will definitely be getting our theatre and bedroom done through Kevin Blinds.
I’m so happy with my curtains